Monday 27 July 2015

A Trip to the London Zoo!

This has been on my list of things to do since we moved to London!  I love zoos. I love animals. When I heard that the London Zoo has night viewings during the summer, I quickly booked my tickets and off we went for a wonderful evening with the animals.

Had to make a quick hair adjustment thanks to a rather humid night outdoors.

As a special bonus, there were food trucks set up. I found the Ukrainian vendor and was sold on the kielbasa and perogies!

Shea loved the penguins.  He has not seen the Calgary Zoo exhibit yet. 

Just enjoying the last of the sun.

They have an exhibit where you enter a room full of spiders.  They are just hanging out on the walls and in the trees. Kind of like a butterfly room but with nasty spiders!

The monkey exhibit has you walking into the cage with these little guys. 

Lama-face!

This guy was so relaxed, watching all the tourists.

Yep, saw where Harry Potter was filmed at the zoo!

This is a Black Mamba and is one of the most feared snakes in Africa. Can't wait!

The London Zoo made for a nice visit, albeit a quick visit as it is not very large.  The Calgary Zoo is still better.

No comments:

Post a Comment