Tuesday 18 November 2014

24 Hours of Paris

Shea and I have already been to Paris and seen the sights.  We decided to visit the City of Lights just to walk the streets and enjoy the wine.


The Arc de Triomphe at night.  Interesting fact: it is easier to manoeuvre around this mess of roads by ducking into the Metro beneath. 

The Luxor Obelisk at the centre of the Place de la Concorde.


My artistic picture of the Eiffel Tower. 

Notre Dame Cathedral.  We decided to hop in and look around seeing as the Cathedral in Brussels is so similar. 

I don't know why I even bother taking pictures sometimes.  They never do fully capture the impressive details.  Plus, people are always in the way.  

Time for wine!

A quick picture of us at the Tower.  

The last time we visited the Tower was at night. I had never really noticed it's brown colour before or the details throughout.  
A close up at the lattice work.


And that was Paris!



No comments:

Post a Comment